Warner Main Street Mural Project
The Warner Economic Development Advisory Committee (EDAC) in partnership with the Warner Historical Society and citizens of Warner seeks proposals for a public art mural project.
NH artists are invited to submit a proposal for this exciting opportunity to provide a large scale work of art to be displayed prominently in the center of our village. Located in the heart of town, this permanent outdoor installation will be highly visible to locals and visitors alike for years to come.
The town of Warner is a small rural town located in Merrimack county with a vibrant Main Street, proud past and bright future. It is soon celebrating it’s 250th Anniversary for which this mural installation will be a part. Warner’s long history is rooted in agriculture, small scale industry and has also long been a home to many artists and writers.
October 2019 - Announcement and distribution of RFP
March 1st 2020 - Artist RFP deadline
April 15th 2020 - Semi-finalist selection
June 1st 2020 - Finalist submission due
June 15th 2020 - Selected artist announcement
October 1st 2020 - Art work completed and installed
Click the button to download the Request for Proposal
Proposal must include the following information:
- Contact information: name, address, telephone number and email address
- Biographical information or resume including previous experience
- Maximum of 5 images (jpeg or pdf) of previously completed works
- Minimum of 2 professional references
- Additional support material (ie: news articles or other relevant information on past projects)
- Written narrative describing your artistic vision and proposal for this project
- Minimum of 3 sketches or images of the proposed work (jpeg or pdf) showing scale, dimensions and elevations
- Proposed installation timeline
- Line itemized budget