Lower Warner Area -- Old Post Card Photo Tour
(Click on any image for a larger version)
View from Schoodac Road looking towards the Lower Warner Schoolhouse; the northbound lane of Interstate 89 now follows the old railroad bed.
The Lower Warner Meetinghouse (built in 1844) sits majestically on a knoll, to the left of a house built around 1821 for Joshua George and later inhabited by the Wilkins Family.
Back To Index Page